The Modi Law College aims to impart socially relevant, and professionally desired justice education. Modi Law College imparts education along with values. We are highly focused on translating our theoretical knowledge into the practical one.
After completion of the various Law Programs, the students will be able to –
1. Understand concept of Justice and concept of law as an instrument of Justice and social transformation.
2. Learn to apply knowledge of substantive and procedural laws as interpreted by courts to a diverse range of facts or real-life situations.
3. Learn skills of a lawyer, an administrator, a legislator, or a judge.
4. Make proficient use of information and materials from a variety of sources including knowledge of the legal conventions and treaties at the international level and its incorporation in the Municipal Law.
5. Learn to make appropriate use of technology while constructing an argument and undertaking research, forming of the policy or legislation.
6. Learn to work cooperatively and professionally with others.
7. Understand Global perspective of various issues and its socio-legal -economic and cultural dimensions.
8. Develop an inquisitive mind and an inclination towards research resulting in enhanced professional as well as academic competence.
9. Learn to respect values of Human Dignity, inclusiveness, equality and liberty.
10. Understand Indian legal system and the justice system and the underlying philosophy and theoretical considerations.
11. Understand substantive law within political, social and economic context and its relationship with morality and the global context.